One of the most essential elements of wedding planning is selecting the perfect first dance song. This song will be your everlasting memory so the lyrics and music must define the initial moments of your matrimonial delight. Some couples start deciding their first wedding song soon after their engagement.
Northern soul music was basically born in the late 60s and the early 70s in Northern England.
It was the time when British people really wanted to get away from the popular music trends and wanted something old fashioned, fast tempo, and upbeat music to enjoy their weekends.
Hiring a mobile DJ for your wedding is quite a time-consuming task as there are many things to consider. You need to consider your liking, the taste of your guests, and the available budget before making any final decision. Unluckily, there are no set criteria to become a professional wedding DJ and anyone can adopt this profession.
It is not an easy task to operate a bar or pub.
As you have to think about high operational costs, long working hours, and rotation of staff. Here in the United Kingdom, nearly 18 bars shut down each week due to the difficulty in management. To assist you with your bar or pub, we have decided to share some effective marketing ideas that work. Let’s have a look.
- Themed nights: Ask individuals about their favorite theme for a bar night and then arrange it in your pub.
- Quiz nights: Prefer arranging quiz nights for your customers to keep them engaged.
- Pub games: You can include several games in your pub to entertain your customers such as board games, dartboards, and pool tables.
- Poker night: Place poker tables in your pub and offer some amazing cash prizes to attract customers.
- Live music: Hire a live band and let it entertain your punters on both weekdays and weekends.
- Television sport: Prefer televising sport in your pub no matter whether it is a weekday or weekend. This marketing tactic will help keep your pub full even during weekdays.
Menu / Drink Ideas
- Unique drinks: A unique menu of drinks can play a key role in flourishing your bar or pub business. Add exclusive cocktails in your drinks menu to become prominent among competitors.
- Rotate guest ales: In the UK, the market for ales is growing rapidly so you can get a loyal clientage of beer lovers with guest ales. Prefer rotating the beer selection regularly.
- Happy hour: Every one of us loves to have a happy hour as it comes with exciting discounts. Introduce a happy hour at your pub to attract more customers.
- Loyalty cards: Introduce loyalty cards for your regular customers to promote repeat visits to your pub.
- Arrange beer festivals: Prefer arranging beer festivals in your bar if you have sufficient space. You can invite brewers for these festivals.
- Take feedback from customers: Place a suggestion box in your pub and take feedback from customers. Their response/suggestion will be helpful for your business.
- Update your website regularly: Keep updating your website and its content regularly such as a change in menu, schedule for beer festivals, etc.
- Offer discounts: Keep offering discounted deals to delight your customers.
- Publish your menu online: The majority of the customers want to know about the drinks and food prices before visiting a bar. So, publish your menu online to let them know the prices beforehand.
- Start a blog: A blog can help promote your business if you post regular articles on it. You can let your customers know about new drinks and food menus with the help of blog posts.
Ever since Frozen was released in 2013; Elsa and Anna tribute acts have been in high demand to sing the hit song from the movie.
However, not every Frozen tribute act booking turns out to be the fairytale experience you wanted for your child’s party, and instead can turn a magical day into a nightmare.
Before you start chugging champagne, add these best New Year’s songs to your holiday playlist.
As we’ve been providing quality wedding discos since 1975, we’ve had a lot of song requests over the years!
We all know that whether or not you win or lose a pub quiz, it’s important that you do it with the best team name ever.
Coming up with a team name on the spot however can be tricky, so here are 229 pub quiz team names to give you some inspiration!
Throughout my career I’ve been fortunate to work with a number of fantastic personalities and entertainers, including Joe Pasquale, Queen, and The Commitments.